Water and Wastewater Infrastructure
JHL Civil is a fully accredited Melbourne based civil contracting company specialising in the supply and installation of water and waste water pipes, structures and mechanical works for the Melbourne Metropolitan water boards and tier one contractors of Victoria. We hold both water and sewer accreditations for South East Water, City West Water, Yarra Valley Water, Western Water and Barwon Water. We also complete specialty water and sewer works for tier one companies such as, John Holland, Lend Lease, CPB Construction, Wood Group PSN, BMD and more. 100% of our works are committed to the water and waste water industry.
Our main disciplines include:
- Pump stations, manholes, concrete & pump wells, valve pit structures and concrete bunds.
- Mechanical fitting of small & large diameter pipe work.
- PRV pipe work and pit construction/installation.
- Major shutdowns for pipe work alterations, water and sewer main connections.
- All disciplines of pipe work, large and small.
- All Confined Space Entry (CSE) works, combining down hole large bore hydraulic coring and sawing.
- Polyethylene pipe welding, including butt welding and electro fusion
- Deep shafts excavation and shielding, including support teams for boring contractors (or other).
- Vacuum and pressure testing of water and sewer mains, including manhole structures.